Comprehensive Multivitamin/Mineral Formula with Enhanced Support for Common Genetic Polymorphisms
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: puregenomics-ultramultivitamin-PEC
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Pure Encapsulations PureGenomics UltraMultivitamin is a 3-per-day comprehensive, high-potency multivitamin/mineral targeting common genetic polymorphisms. It is designed to support optimal health with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals and antioxidants.
Specifically, it includes activated B vitamins and more choline to support healthy methylation, which plays many essential roles including neurotransmission, vitamin assimilation, DNA synthesis and gene regulation. These functions maintain cardiovascular function, cognition, emotional wellness and cellular protection.
Additional cellular protection support is offered with the antioxidants alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10, as well as N-acetyl-L-cysteine to support endogenous glutathione production. Genetic variations in the SLC23A1 gene are associated with absorption of vitamin C.
Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate. The genetic variations MTHFR and PEMT, critical for methylation and the formation of choline, respectively, have been associated with increased choline needs. Vitamin B12 is offered as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin, a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
Magnesium is provided in this formula in an innovative microencapsulation form designed to enhance absorption. Magnesium and lithium may help support cognitive function and emotional balance in some individuals. Preformed vitamin A is provided along with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin to promote macular health for individuals with genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1, which can decrease the conversion efficacy of carotenoids into retinal by up to 69%. Enhanced-absorption diindolylmethane is also included to support healthy estrogen metabolism.
- Offers pre-formed vitamin A for individuals with decreased conversion efficacy of carotenoids due to genetic variations in the enzyme BCMO1
- Supports healthy VDR activity with 100 mcg (4,000 IU) vitamin D3
- Includes 100 mg of choline to support healthy methylation and cognitive function, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations
- Supports healthy brain signaling and emotional balance with lithium and vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Promotes cellular function with antioxidants ALA, vitamin C and CoQ10, as well as NAC to support endogenous glutathione production
- Moderates healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity with enhanced-absorption DIM
- Promotes macular health with a blend of lutein and zeaxanthin
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of magnesium to calcium
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate) 1,500 mcg 167%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg 278%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 100 mcg (4,000 IU) 500%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 20 mg 133%
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 100 mcg 83%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3 mg 250%
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg 262%
- -(as riboflavin and 50% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2))
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 125%
- Vitamin B6 5 mg 294%
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 50% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE
- -(800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 800 mcg 33,333%
- -(as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
- Biotin 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)10 mg 200%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as di-calcium malate) (DimaCal) 60 mg 5%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 300 mcg 200%
- Magnesium (as Sucrosomial magnesium) 150 mg 36%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 20 mg 182%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg 127%
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 571%
- Molybdenum (molybdenum glycinate chelate) (TRAACS) 75 mcg 167%
- Lithium (as lithium orotate) 500 mcg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- BenfoPure benfotiamine 3 mg
- Mixed Tocopherols 20 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 20 mcg
- Inositol 50 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- Coenzyme Q10 50 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic acid) 90 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (free form) 145 mg
- BioResponse DIM diindolymethane complex 50 mg
- -(complex of starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E (tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine and silica) (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), sucromial magnesium (magnesium oxide, pregelatinized rice starch, sucrose esters of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin, tricalcium phosphate, rice flour), tri-magnesium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs. Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating women.
- If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning or psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Not to be taken in conjunction with antidepressants unless advised by a health professional. Individuals with bipolar disorder and depression must be monitored closely by a health professional if taking this supplement.
- It is recommended that individuals taking this supplement have lithium levels and kidney function monitored regularly.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
- Do not exceed the dose recommended by your health professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.