Nutritional Support for Healthy Prostate and Urinary Function
Product Code: prostate-support-ND
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Prostate Support from NutriDyn features a studied dose of stinging nettle root extract and saw palmetto extract, along with key amino acids and antioxidant micronutrients which are supported by research to support prostate and urinary function.
- Supports healthy prostate and urinary tract function
- Supports healthy cardiovascular and reproductive function
- Supports healthy immune response
- Bioavailable ingredients for maximal absorption
- Contains NO: gluten, dairy, GMOs
- Produced in a cGMP facility
Saw palmetto extract has been shown in clinical trials to reduce the rate of key enzymes and block dihydrotestosterone (DHT) from binding to specific cell receptors in the prostate. This is a key mechanism for maintaining a healthy prostate as overactivity of these enzymes can cause prostate and urinary issues.
Prostate Support also contains a comprehensive panel of antioxidant micronutrients and amino acids that help support healthy prostate and urinary tract function in men, such as lycopene, zinc, L-alanine, vitamin D, and vitamin B6.
Adults: Take two capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsles
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 5 mcg 25%
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 588%
- Calcium (from di-calcium phosphate) 83 mg 6%
- Phosphorus (from di-calcium phosphate) 63 mg 5%
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) 7.5 mg 68%
- Saw Palmetto Extract 320 mg
- -[standardized to 45% (144 mg) fatty acids (fruit; Serenoa repens)]
- Stinging Nettle Concentrated Extract 10:1 (root; Urtica dioica) 100 mg
- L-Glycine 50 mg
- L-Alanine 50 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 50 mg
- L-Lycopene 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silica, tricalcium phosphate, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, starch.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, GMOs.
If taking medication, including blood thinners, consult your healthcare practitioner before use
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.