Professional Silver First Aid Gel
Great alternative to conventional and herbal topical treatments.
Product Code: professional-silver-first-aid-gel-ARGT-1-oz
Servings per Container: 1 Oz
Works in 4 ways to support fast attention to minor wounds:
- Helps Reduce Topical Pain: provides support for reducing pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations.
- Helps Calm Skin Inflammation: provides support for calming inflammation, reducing the swelling, redness and heat that often accompany minor skin wounds.
- Helps Defend Minor Skin Ailments: helps support the body to keep minor skin irritations at bay, allowing minor wounds to repair quickly.
- Promotes Healthy Skin Integrity: By providing support for reducing topical pain, calming skin inflammation, and defending minor skin irritations.
- Sting-free formula reduces topical pain, does not add to it (*with adult supervision)
- Clean and Pure: No synthetic preservatives
- Non-Greasy, Transparent and Odorless: You will hardly know its there
Argentyn 23 supports relieving:
- Stiffness and pain from minor wounds
- Minor Burns
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Bug Bites
- Skin eruptions
- Clean affected area.
- Apply a liberal, consistent layer of First Aid Gel.
- Leave wet or bandage for optimal results.
- Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms
- Active Ingredients:
- Argentum Metallicum - topical antiseptic
- (Metallic Silver) - analgesic
- 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS* anti-inflammatory
Inactive Ingredients: Silver Hydrosol, Carbopol, Sodium hydroxide
HPUS indicates that this ingredient is officially a part of the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
No synthetic preservatives
- For external use only.
- Adult supervision required.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken
Store at room temperature, 68-78°F (20-26°C), and out of direct sunlight
Ratings & Reviews
First aid â›‘ kit needs this one
by Peter -
I was amazed at the quality of this product. The healing time was significantly reduced with the use of this cream. I think it's a new regular for my first aid kit.
by DM -
I have used this on mosquito bites and blisters and it has worked great.