Veg Capsules 120
Supports Prenatal Health
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: prenatal-pro-DFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
The earlier supplementation begins the better because women need adequate nutrient stores to meet the greater nutrient demands for a growing baby. This prenatal multivitamin contains our proprietary NatureFolate blend of active isomer naturally-occurring folates in place of synthetic folic acid.
The minerals chosen for Prenatal Pro are true chelates, which provide superior absorption compared to those found in standard prenatal vitamins. These minerals are dosed at levels to help achieve optimal results, such as:
- Calcium and magnesium – healthy bone formation
- Ferrochel chelated iron – most bioavailable on the market, non-constipating
- Significant levels of chelated zinc – to reduce risk of pre-term babies
- Iodine – deficiency in infancy can lead to learning disabilities
As a dietary supplement‚ take 4 capsules per day with meals‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (as Mixed Carotenoids and Palmitate) 1500 mcg RAE 167%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 400 mg 444%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin K (as Vitamin Kl Phytonadione) 90 mcg 75%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin HCl) 1.4 mg 117%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)(as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 1.4 mg 108%
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide) 18 mg NE 113%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 1.9 mg 112%
- Folate 1360 mcg DFE 340%
- -(as Quatrefolic [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt 1600 mcg)
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 2.6 mcg 108%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 6 mg 120%
- Calcium (as DimaCal Di-Calcium Malate) 140 mg 11%
- Iron (as Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 13 mg 72%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 220 mcg 147%
- Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate) 80 mg 19%
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 11 mg 100%
- Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex) 100 mcg 182%
- Copper (as TRAACS Copper Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as TRACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 30 mcg 86%
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg 111%
- Choline (as Choline Dihydrogen Citrate) 50 mg 9%
- Vitamin E Isomers (as DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols) 15 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose (capsule)‚ sunflower lecithin‚ vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Does Not Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Soy, or GMOs.
Consult your health care practitioner before using this product if you are taking Coumadin, warfarin or other anticoagulant medications.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Ratings & Reviews
by Anthony B.
Our nutritionist recommended these and we are very happy with them. This was highly recommended to us.
Not medical or professional advice