Premier Complete B
Veg Capsules 60
Complete Vitamin B Formula for Liver, Energy, Brain and Mood Support
Brand: Premier Research Labs
Product Code: premier-complete-b-PRL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
B vitamins play important roles in nearly all of the body’s functional systems. Some of the wide-reaching supportive roles of B vitamins include the health of the nervous system, support for liver, skin and hair as well as maintaining muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract. A sufficient level of B vitamin intake is essential for maintaining adequate energy metabolism, mood balance, hormone synthesis, hemoglobin formation and proper nerve cell impulse transmissions.
Because B vitamins work together as a team, a good recommendation is to regularly take a supplement that contains the whole vitamin B complex family, even when you are already taking one specific B vitamin (such as vitamin B12 or folate) individually. The whole B family is needed to help keep your body in balance and harmony for physical, emotional and mental health.
Even if you were able to eat large amounts of foods that are rich in B vitamins, such as fruits, vegetables and grains, you might still typically fall short of the desired daily intake of B vitamins.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) as Thiamine HCl 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate 10 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as Niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phospahate) 10 mg
- Folate (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin, Methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium-d-Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Pro-Culture Support 590 mg
- -Organic Rice Concentrate, Apple Cider Vinegar
Other Ingredients: Plant-Source Capsule (cellulose, water)
Kosher. Vegan. Tested for Adulterants. No Radiation Sterilization. Heavy Metal Tested.
Consult your health care practitioner if you are pregnant/nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, before taking this or any other product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper Seal. Use only if seal is intact.
Store in a cool, dry place.