Supports healthy bones and bone density
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: osteoprime-plus-NWA
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Calcium and other minerals are primary building blocks for bones. Bone is living tissue and needs calcium and other important nutrients to support healthy bones and teeth, and support healthy bone density. Since proper calcium intake can't always be met through diet alone, a strong supplement can make a huge difference.
It's designed for important phases in women's bone health. OsteoPrime® Plus bone formula delivers balanced nutrients to support and maintain healthy bones; including calcium for strong bones and teeth; magnesium to help form new calcium crystals; and zinc, vitamin C, and boron to help form the connective structures of the bone.
This natto extract enhances calcium absorption and bone-building function.
This combination uses ingredients proven to support healthy bones, increase bone density and reduce bone loss.
Take 4 tablets daily, or as recommended by a healtcare professional.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1%
- -Dietary Fiber <1 g 3%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 120 mg 200%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 800 IU 200%
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) from Natto (fermented soybean extract) 345 mcg 431%
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) 20 mg 1,333%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20 mg 1,176%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg 833%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1,250%
- Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg 833%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 20 mg 200%
- Calcium 800 mg 80%
- -as calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium lactate, calcium Krebs cycle complex, calcium lactate, calcium citrate.
- Phosphorus (from tricalcium phosphate) 128 mg 13%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate) 300 mg 75%
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 20 mg 133%
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 100 mcg 143%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 7 mg 350%
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50 mcg 67%
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Betaine HCl 20 mg
- Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 5 mg
- Boron (as boric acid/Krebs cycle intermediate blend) 3 mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin.
Gluten-Free. No: Sugar, yeast, wheat, dairy product, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are taking Coumadin® (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.