Pure organic germanium which potentially, the body may use germanium as a cellular oxygenator.
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: organogermanium-tabs-ARG
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
OrganoGermanium tablets from Allergy Research provide pure Ge-132 organic germanium that may potentially provide support for cellular oxygenation.
- Germanium is a metallic element, chemically comparable to tin and silicon.
- Germaniums unique molecular characteristics make it virtually unreactive in the body. That and its small particle size and structure mean it can be readily cleared in the urine as the intact molecule.
- Potentially, the body may use germanium as a cellular oxygenator.
- And according to the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, germanium is used orally to help increase circulation of blood to the brain, to support the immune system, and as an antioxidant.
- Germanium may also have anti-viral properties.
The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database also notes that people take germanium for:
- Pain relief
- Low energy
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Glaucoma and cataracts
- Food allergies
- Chronic viral infections
- Heavy metal poisoning
Recognizing the importance of providing pure, thoroughly tested Ge-132, Allergy Research carefully analyzes every lot of OrganoGermanium.
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 tablets one to four times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Not recommended to be taken in the evening.
- Serving Size: 2 tablets
- Servings per container: 50
- Amount Per Serving:
- Bis-carboxyethyl germanium sesquioxide 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Mannitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, acacia gum, calcium carbonate, cellulose, silica.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.