Optimal Electrolyte Powder
Support Hydration and Energy
Product Code: optimal-electrolyte-powder-SKH-lmnade-8_68-oz
Quantity per Container: 8.68 Oz
Lemonade Optimal Electrolyte by Seeking Health provides key nutrients to support peak physical performance. With no artificial flavors or colors, Optimal Electrolyte offers a healthy alternative to high-sugar sports drinks.
Electrolytes carry electrical charges and play a key role in maintaining cell membrane stability, enabling proper muscle function. With added creatine, D-ribose and niacin, Optimal Electrolyte supports cellular maintenance as well as energy production.
- May help support healthy hydration and fluid balance
- May help support mitochondrial health
- May help support healthy muscle function
- May help support healthy energy levels
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
Adults: Add 1 scoop to 8 ounces of purified water.
Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop ( 8.18 g)
- Servings Per Container: about 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrates 4 g
- -Total Sugars 2 g
- --Includes 2 g Added Sugars
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) 25 mg 156%
- Magnesium 150 mg 36%
- -(as DiMagnesium Malate and magnesium creatine chelate) (Creatine MagnaPower)
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate) 140 mg 6%
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) 510 mg 11%
- D-Ribose 2 g
- Taurine 250 mg
- Creatine (as magnesium creatine chelate) (Creatine MagnaPower) 225 mg
Other Ingredients: Malic acid, natural flavors, monk fruit extract, natural coloring.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use if you are undergoing treatment for diabetes or any medical condition, or if you are using medications (esp. insulin, aspirin, or other medications that might affect blood sugar levels, or diuretics).
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.