MotionCalm Motion Sickness Relief
Product Code: motioncalm-motion-sickness-relief-BOR
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
MotionCalm from Boiron is a homeopathic medicine that supports preventing and relieving nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with travel-related motion sickness. It's also useful for motion sickness from amusement rides or video games. Convenient and easy to use, the meltaway tablets dissolve in the mouth without food or water. Take the evening before and day of travel to prevent motion sickness or take on the spot whenever symptoms strike.
MotionCalm works gently on the body without risk of drowsiness, and is free of meclizine, antihistamines, and caffeine. Formulated with plant-based and other pure active ingredients, this medicine has no interactions with other medications, herbs, or supplements. It's gluten-free and has no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Each travel-friendly box contains 60 unflavored meltaway tablets recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up. For young children, tablets may be dissolved in water for easier intake.
- Supports preventing and relieving motion sickness symptoms from travel, video games or amusement rides.
- Convenient and easy to use with travel-friendly packaging.
- Non-drowsy; free of meclizine, antihistamines, and caffeine.
- No known interactions with other medications, herbs, or supplements.
- NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 2 and up.
Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
Children under 2 year of age: Ask a doctor.
Cocculus indicus 4C HPUS (0.5mg)
Ipecacuanha 4C HPUS (0.5mg)
Nux vomica 4C HPUS (0.5mg)
Tabacum 4C HPUS (0.5mg)
Petroleum 4C HPUS (0.5mg)
Inactive Ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.