Methyl B12 Co-Enzyme Form of B12
Co-enzyme form of vitamin B12
Brand: Progressive Labs
Product Code: methyl-b12-co-enzyme-form-PGL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Methyl B12 from Progressive Labs is a dietary supplement that contains methylcobalamin, the co-enzyme form of B12. Methylcobalamin is the principal circulating form of B12 in the body. It is the only form that is active in the central nervous system and the only form that directly participates in homocysteine metabolism.
- Supports healthy brain function
- Supports the formation of red blood cells
- Provides support for overall body energy
One tablet once or twice daily, or more, as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Chew or dissolve in mouth before swallowing, or swallow whole.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 46 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as 1000 mcg methylcobalamin and 100 mcg of cyanocobalamin) 1,100 mcg
Other Ingredients: xylitol, sorbitol, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, natural and artificial cherry flavor, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stevia leaf extract 98% rebaudioside-A, beet juice powder (Beta vulgaris L.).
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult healthcare practitioner.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Keep out of reach of children.