Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: mediclear-plus-THR
Servings per Container: 21
Quantity per Container: 27.2 Oz
Thorne Mediclear Plus Detox Protein Powder
Mediclear Plus from Thorne Research is formulated with low-allergenic pea and rice protein, key vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and phytosomes to support healthy detoxification as part of a complete diet. Our bodies are bombarded by toxins on a daily basis, which may overburden our natural detoxification pathways and lead to many undesirable symptoms and issues. This formula contains a comprehensive nutrient blend to assist the body's natural cleansing processes.
Thorne Mediclear Plus Key Ingredients:
- Curcumin Phytosome - Curcumin, the active component in turmeric, is combined with phosphatidylcholine to support absorption and bioavailability. Curcumin is notable for its antioxidant properties and may support healthy internal responses.
- Green Tea Phytosome - Green tea extract combined with phosphatidylcholine. Green tea may offer antioxidant protection and may help support a healthy metabolism.
- Grape Seed Phytosome - Grape seed extract with phosphatidylcholine.
- May support healthy antioxidant levels throughout the body.
As part of a complete dietary program, this pleasant tasting dietary supplement may be used to support the body's normal detoxification and cleansing processes. Adults may mix 2 scoops into 8 ounces of cool water, fresh fruit or vegetable juice, rice or nut milk of your choice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Use Thorne Research Mediclear Plus to support the detoxification process in the body to help keep biological systems clear to support cellular renewal and feelings of wellness.
For adults and children 12 or more years of age: Mix one serving (two scoops) with 8 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. T
his product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (36.8 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 100
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- -Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- -Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Protein 20 g
- Vitamin A (900 mcg as beta carotene and 600mcg as palmitate) 1.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (400 IU) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E 80.6 mg
- -(73.9 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol and 6.7mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 98.5 mg Mixed Tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 12 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg
- Niacin (30mg as Niacinamide and 8mg as Niacin) 38 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 500 mcg DFE
- -(300 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Choline (as Choline Citrate) 11 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 300 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Sodium 190 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 100 mg
- Proprietary Blend 26.26 g
- -Pea Protein Isolate
- -Rice Protein
- Glycine 1.65 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride) 500 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome 400 mg
- -(Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from sunflower)
- Milk Thistle extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum) 250 mg
- Taurine 110 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg
- Grape Seed Phytosome (Vitis vinifera extract / phosphatidylcholine complex) 50 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome 50 mg
- -(Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) decaffeinated / phospholipid complex from sunflower)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced) 25 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Boron Glycinate Complex) 100 mcg
- Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (from Aztec Marigold extract) (flower) 60 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide.
Contains ingredient derived from soy (grape seed phytosome).
Contains NO: gluten.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Always appreciate the fast service
by xxxx -
Use protein powder & vitamins
by Curly Girl -
I've been using this product for several years, after it was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It's easy to use, although tastes best when used in a smoothie with fruit and stevia added in. I use it with almond milk, cinnamon, and stevia because it needs to be sweetened. It can be mixed with water, but is really gritty.
by Curly Girl -
I use this as a meal supplement and after I work out. Makes great breakfast smoothies with almond milk, fresh strawberries, and baby spinach - I just add some stevia to sweeten it up and drink it on my way to work.
by chuckgolf -
messy and poor taste.... must mix in fruit or other items to help
High quality Protein Pwd-Meal Alternativ
by KD -
I really like how balanced this product helps me feel, compared to others I've used. I like that I'm able to get this product, often sold only at Dr's office, through PSC with no shipping fee. That's a benefit to me, since there are no local Dr's that carry this.