MedCaps T3 Thyroid Support
Veg Capsules 120
Thyroid Support Formula
Product Code: medcaps-t3-thyroid-support-XYM
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
MedCaps T3™ features targeted nutrients and herbs that support healthy thyroid hormone biosynthesis. This combination may facilitate the expression of thyroid hormone genes. The addition of ashwagandha and guggul extract may aid in the conversion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine (T4 to T3) and may assist in maintaining healthy blood lipid levels already within the normal range.
Take two capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1500 IU 30%
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU 167%
- Iodine (from organic Icelandic kelp)(Laminaria digitata)(stem and leaf) 75 mcg 50%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5 mg 33%
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 mcg 143%
- Guggulsterones (from guggul extract)(Commiphora mukul) (gum exudate) 50 mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosemarinus officinalis)(leaf) 50 mg
- Ashwaganda Powder (Withania somnifera)(root) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, calcium silicate, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who might become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.