Matcha Green Tea Powder
Superfoods – Matcha Green Tea Powder
Product Code: matcha-green-tea-powder-MRM
Servings per Container: 42
Quantity per Container: 6 Oz
MRM Matcha Green Tea Powder is made by gently drying and grinding whole green tea leaves from Japan and supports energy, focus and mental clarity. This unique process ensures that all the antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fiber are kept in-tact and bioavailable.
- Support for energy, focus and mental clarity
- Natural source of caffeine
- Promotes weight management and detoxification
- Traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies to provide focus and energy.
- Natural source of energy boosting caffeine
- Source of Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Fiber
- Unique green tea flavor that complements sweet or savory beverages
- Non-GMO Verified, Gluten-free, Certified Vegan
Matcha is a natural source of caffeine and L-Theanine. Together they help increase energy, focus, and mental clarity. The antioxidants found in matcha, catechins and EGCG, neutralize free radicals that can lead to poor health, or cell damage.
Adults: Use 1 serving per day in smoothies, yogurt, cereal, beverages or baking.
- Serving Size: 2 Tsp (4 g)
- Servings Per Container: 42
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 0 g
- -Saturated Fat 0 g
- -Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 3 g
- -Dietary Fiber 1 g
- -Total Sugars 0 g
- --Includes 0 g Added Sugars
- Protein 1 g
- Vitamin D 0 mcg
- Calcium 10 mg
- Iron 0.2 mg
- Potassium 50 mg
Ingredients: Matcha Green Tea Powder (Contains 65 mg Caffeine per serving)
Contains NO added: milk, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast ingredients. Non-GMO. Vegan.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains a non-toxic moisture absorber to maintain freshness. Do not eat.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place.