Relieves Discomfort Associated with Digestion of Fatty Foods
Product Code: lypo-gold-ENZ-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Fat is consumed from a variety of food sources including animal, dairy, and plant. Whether consuming healthy or unhealthy fats, the enzyme lipase is essential for their digestion. When taken with food, Lypo Gold™ provides a high potency lipase blend to promote quick and efficient fat digestion.
Optimal digestion is critical for a healthy metabolism to keep you looking and feeling your best! Fast-acting Lypo Gold breaks down up to 22 grams of fat in just 30 minutes to help relieve discomfort associated with the digestion of fatty foods. Enzyme supplementation takes stress off the gallbladder, liver and pancreas and ensures absorption of nutrients from the foods you eat. Added benefits include cardiovascular support when taken on an empty stomach.
- Keto Companion - Each capsule breaks down up to 22 grams of fat in just 30 minutes
- Total Meal Digestion - Powerful enzymes break down fats, fiber, proteins and carbohydrates to unlock the power of your food
- No Gallbladder? - Provides digestive support for those with or without a gallbladder
- Heart Healthy - When taken between meals, supports cardiovascular health
- Take 1 capsule with each meal. More may be taken as needed. For cardiovascular support: 1 capsule three times daily on an empty stomach.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Lipase Thera-blend™ 15,000
- Amylase Thera-blend™ 8,500
- Protease Thera-blend™ 20,000
Other Ingredients 100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Kosher. Vegan. Non-GMO. Contains NO egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors. No fillers added.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.