Longevity Nutrients is designed to support healthy aging. It is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. Support for men and women over 60.
Product Code: longevity-nutrients-PEC-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
The formula combines superior mineral cofactors, activated vitamins and antioxidants to support optimal health. These nutrients are blended with alpha-GPC and herbals extracts to offer additional support for cognitive function, macular integrity and cardiovascular health.
Supports mental acuity and memory with ginkgo, bacopa and alpha-GPC. Provides targeted support for healthy brain cell function with Curcumin C3 Complex.
Maintains healthy blood vessel function with polyphenols from pomegranate, red wine concentrate and grape seed extract.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 33.5 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 42.5 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 5 mg
- Riboflavin 6.35 mg
- -(as vitamin B2 and 61% riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2))
- Niacin (as niacin and 56% niacinamide) 22.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 5.85 mg
- -(as pyridoxine HCl and 57% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6))
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (200 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Biotin 1 mg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 7.5 mcg
- Boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 212 mcg
- -(as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)
- Inositol 62.5 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 37.5 mg
- Macularsynergy Extra
- -FloraGLO lutein 5 mg
- -Zeaxanthin 1 mg
- CognitivePro Complex
- -Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts) 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- -Ginkgo (ginkgo biloba) extract (leaf) 40 mg
- (standardized to contain 24% ginkgoheterosides and 6% terpene lactones)
- -Alpha-GPC 25 mg
- (from 50 mg stabilized L-alpha-glycerophosphatidylcholine)
- -Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 50 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Cardio Polyphenol Complex
- -Red wine grape (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) 37.5 mg
- (standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols)
- -Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 37.5 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- -Pomegranate (Punica granatum L) extract (whole fruit) 25 mg
- (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), calcium phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, silicon dioxide,
Non-GMO. Gluten free.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Michelle -
by Rabbit -
I looked over the information on many multi- vitamins for hours before deciding on this one. It has all the usual vitamins & minerals but it has other ingredients for vision, brain & cardio health. It also has special forms of some vitamins like folate
by Doc -
Hard to remember noon pill, so double in evening