Livton Complex contains five herbs that helps support the digestive system.
Product Code: livton-complex-SP-40-tblts
Quantity per Container: 40 Tablets
The herbs Globe Artichoke, Bupleurum, Dandelion Root, Milk Thistle and Fringe Tree contribute key phytochemicals to the blend such as sesquiterpene lactones, caffeic acid derivatives, flavonoids, phenolic acids, triterpenes, sterols, triterpenoid saponins (called saikosaponins), flavanolignans (collectively known as silymarin). The Milk Thistle component of this tablet is standardized to contain 80 mg per tablet of flavanolignans (calculated as silybin) to ensure optimal strength and quality.
These herbs and the many compounds within them combine to:
- support healthy liver and gallbladder function
- encourage healthy digestive function
- encourage the healthy function of the organs of elimination such as liver and intestine
1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Amount Per Serving:
- Globe Artichoke leaf 4:1 extract 200 mg
- -from Cynara scolymus leaf 800 mg
- Dandelion root 4:1 extract 100 mg
- -from Taraxacum officinale root 400 mg
- Milk Thistle seed 70:1 extract 114.3 mg
- -from Silybum marianum seed 8.0 g
- -Containing flavanolignans calculated as silybin 80 mg
- Bupleurum root 4.5:1 extract 66.7 mg
- -from Bupleurum falcatum root 300 mg
- Fringe Tree stem bark 3:1 extract 53.3 mg
- -from Chionanthus virginica stem bark 160 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium,, silicon dioxide, hypromellose, dbasic calcium phosphate dihydrate and magnesium stearate.
Contraindicated in pregnancy. Contraindicated during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contraindicated in blockage of the gallbladder. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones.
In anemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements.
Keep out of reach of children.