Dual Support for Liver and Gastrointestinal Detoxification
Product Code: liver-gi-detox-PEC-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Helps to ensure proper nutrient utilization in the intestine. It also helps to maintain healthy integrity of the intestinal barrier.
N-acetyl-l-cysteine and alpha lipoic acid are antioxidants that boost tissue glutathione levels. The combined actions of curcumin and silymarin include enhancing phase II detoxification enzymes, supporting glutathione synthesis and promoting gastric, colonic and hepatic cell functions.
Sulforaphane, from broccoli sprout concentrate, is considered one of the most powerful inducers of phase II enzyme activity and has also demonstrated a role in maintaining healthy colon cell function. The amino acids glycine, taurine and methionine support detoxification pathways in the liver. L-Glutamine helps to maintain healthy intestinal integrity, ensuring proper nutrient utilization while limiting the amount of toxins that pass through the intestinal barrier. Artichoke extract aids the digestive process by promoting healthy bile flow and intestinal motility while also supporting hepatic cell function and blood flow in the liver.
Chlorella, a "green food,” is traditionally celebrated for its digestive, cleansing and blood purifying properties. Furthermore, its nutrient rich matrix includes vitamins, minerals, protein, carotenoids, and flavone compounds.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 100 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) 100 mg
- -standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed) 125 mg
- -standardized to contain 80% silymarin.
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant) 100 mg
- -standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane.
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) extract (leaf) 125 mg
- Taurine (free-form) 225 mg
- Glycine (free-form) 225 mg
- L-glutamine (free-form) 225 mg
- L-methionine (free-form) 100 mg
- Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) powder (cracked cell wall) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy again.
by Jenny -
so far this product has been good! lets hope scan will agree
by chrisanne -
taken it because my scan said I have a fatty liver.. will go for another scan in 6 months
by Lillyanne -
I'm using Liver GI Detox to improve my liver function and while I haven't been on it that long, it doesn't at all upset my stomach like most supplement do.
by ezsoaper -
recommended by my naturpath as a daily preventive.
Awesome supplement for cleansing the liv
by Wendy -
Really works for detoxing the liver. You can take up to 6 capsules per day.