Liposomal B12 Folate TMG
Core Med Science Liposomal B-12 Folate TMG provides support for mood, cravings, sleep, brain health, hormone balance, healthy heart, methylation cycle and more.
Brand: Core Med Science
Product Code: liposomal-b12-folate-tmg-CMS
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
- Mood, Cravings and Sleep in Balance - Support a balance of the neurotransmitters responsible for good mood, sleep, and a sense of well-being, as well as those that manage cravings.
- Clear Thinking - A lack of B12 and Folate can lead to cognitive decline and even memory issues. Replenish and keep your brain sharp.
- Healthy Heart - Too little Folate (B9) and B12 have been associated with an increased level of a compound called homocysteine too much of which may be a contributing factor in cardiovascular disease.
- Hormonal Balance - B12 and B9 (Folate) are needed for enzymes we use to manufacture and break down hormones to achieve balanced levels.
- Methylation Cycle Support - Methylated B12, Methylated Folate (B9) and Betaine (TMG) are needed to maintain normal functioning of the methylation cycle even when confronted with Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) like MTHFR.
- Reduce the Risk of Neural Tube Defects - Protect your baby with this active, bioavailable form of B-12.
This product is made in the USA. All ingredients are tested in a third-party cGMP facility to ensure they are of the highest quality.
Adults: Take 1 milliliter (6 sprays) daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Shake well before using.
- Use within 45 days of opening.
- This product is intended for oral use only.
- Serving Size: Approx. 6 Pumps (1 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Folate (L-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,300 mcg DFE (325%)
- Vitamin B12 3,000 mcg (125,000%)
- Betaine (trimethylglycine) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: purified water, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, natural flavors, glycerin, stevia leaf extract (as glucosylsteviosides), potassium sorbate.
As with all dietary supplements, seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider prior to use of this product. If you are pregnant, nursing, please consult your qualified healthcare provider before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.