Life Extension Mix Capsules
State-Of-The-Art Multi-Nutrient Formula
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: life-extension-mix-capsules-LFE
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 360 Capsules
Studies show that people who eat the most fruits and vegetables enjoy long, healthy lives. But getting the recommended five servings a day is hard. That's why Life Extension created Life Extension Mix™.
It is an advanced, high-potency vitamin, mineral, fruit and vegetable supplement that provides all the daily nutrients your body needs to form the cornerstone of a comprehensive health maintenance program. Life Extension has combined nature’s most important nutrients into one product, eliminating the need to take dozens of separate supplements.
This state-of-the-art formula packed with potent forms of vitamins, minerals and more, includes a highly bioavailable form of quercetin.
- Provides a full spectrum of essential nutrients for whole-body health and longevity
- Promotes healthy DNA and cellular proliferation
- Supports metabolic and cardiovascular health
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress and supports a healthy inflammatory response
Take twelve (12) capsules per day in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 12 Capsules (Daily)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, acetate) (5,000 IU) 1,500 mcg
- Vitamin C 970 mg
- -as calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, acerola extract
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU) 50 mcg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, D-alpha tocopherol) 67 mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl) 125 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate) 50 mg
- Niacin (as 61% niacinamide, 38% niacin, 1% niacinamide ascorbate) 190 mg
- Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (100 mg), pyridoxine HCI (5 mg)] 105 mg
- Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 600 mcg
- Biotin 3,000 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate with 5 mg pantethine) 600 mg
- Calcium 140 mg
- -as Ca ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate, Ca D-glucarate, dicalcium phosphate
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, arginate, glycinate, taurinate, ascorbate) 420 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc®3 zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate) 35 mg
- Selenium 200 mcg
- -as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell®4 high selenium yeast, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine
- Copper (as TRAACS®12 copper bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate) 1 mg
- Chromium 500 mcg
- -as Crominex®5 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie® Shilajit
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 125 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 35 mg
- Broccoli concentrate blend 725 mg
- -broccoli powder, extract (sprout, floret, seed) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane), calcium D-glucarate
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 600 mg
- Decaffeinated green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 45% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)] 325 mg
- Acerola extract 4:1 (berry) 300 mg
- Inositol 250 mg
- Bitter orange citrus bioflavonoids (peel, fruit) [std. to 50% hesperidin] 200 mg
- Fruit/berry proprietary blend 200 mg
- -European elder, blackberry, blueberry, sweet cherry, cranberry, plum, persimmon (Diospyros kaki) powders
- Taurine 200 mg
- Wild blueberry anthocyanin extract (fruit) 150 mg
- Sensoril®11 Ashwagandha extract (root, leaf) 125 mg
- -std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% glycoside conjugates
- Silymarin [from milk thistle extract (seed)] 100 mg
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous) 100 mg
- CherryPure®1 sour cherry (tart cherry) proanthocyanidin extract (skin) 85 mg
- POMELLA®9 pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins] 85 mg
- Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta tocopherols) 60 mg
- MirtoSelect®10 bilberry extract (fruit) 30 mg
- BioVin®7 grape proanthocyanidin extract (whole grape) 25 mg
- Leucoselect®6 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract 25 mg
- Bio-Quercetin phytosome 15 mg
- -providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower]
- Bromelain [from pineapple (stem)] (2400 gelatin digestive units/gram) 15 mg
- Lutein [from marigold extract (flower)] (providing 465 mcg trans-zeaxanthin) 15 mg
- Olive extract (fruit) (providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein) 12.5 mg
- Sesame seed lignan extract 10 mg
- Luteolin [from orange extract (fruit)] 8 mg
- Apigenin 5 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 3 mg
- Lycopene [from LycoBeads®8 natural tomato extract (fruit)] 3 mg
- Delphinidins [from Delphinol®2 maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) extract (fruit)] 2 mg
- Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) [from black currant extract (fruit)] 1.25 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose, starch.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur.
- Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily.
- Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin.
- Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications.
- Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
- Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.