Mitochondrial Support Formula
Brand: Integrative Therapeutics
Product Code: k-pax-mitonutrients-INT
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
K-Pax Mitonutrients by Integrative Therapeutics is a unique combination of N-acetyl cysteine, acetyl L-carnitine, alpha-lipoic acid and other key nutrients that support mitochondrial functioning.
All cells, with the exception of red blood cells, contain mitochondria, organelles that produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular “energy currency”, from adenosine diphosphate (ADP). In addition, mitochondria are involved in many other processes within the body such as cell signaling and regulation of cellular metabolism. Mitochondrial energy metabolism is a critical part of cellular health and function, and influences overall health.
Optimal mitochondrial function depends on:
- Quenching of free radicals produced during normal electron transport chain (ETC) activity
- Integrity of mitochondrial cell membranes
- The transport of critical metabolites, such as fatty acids, into the mitochondria
Take 4 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g
- -Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Vitamin A (100% Beta-Carotene as Betatene® Mixed Carotenoids) 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 1,000 mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Mixed Tocopherols) 270 IU
- Thiamin (B1 from Thiamine HCl) 30 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 30 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 30 mg
- Folate 400 mcg
- -(as Folic Acid and Quatrefolic® brand (6S)-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 30 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate and Citrate) 200 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 9 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Krebs Cycle Complex) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 5 mg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate) 150 mcg
- Sodium 30 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 50 mg
- Mitochondrial Support Proprietary Blend 1.8 g
- -N-Acetylcysteine 600 mg
- -Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg
- -Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg
- -Mixed Tocopherol Blend 200 mg
- -Citrus Bioflavonoid 150 mg
- -L-Glutamic Acid HCl 100 mg
- -Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (ubiquinone 10) 50 mg
- Betaine HCl 75 mg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 30 mg
- Inositol 30 mg
- Boron (as boric acid/Krebs Cycle intermediate blend*) 1 mg
- *Krebs Cycle intermediates in this blend include citric acid, fumaric acid, malic acid, succinac acid, and alpha-ketoglutaric acid.
Other ingredients: cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, glycerin, acacia gum, riboflavin color.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial flavors or preservatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Accidental overdose of ironcontaining products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep this product out of reach of children.