Joint & Muscle Cream
Providing soothing relief & warmth to decrease discomfort in joint & muscle health .
Brand: NOW Foods
Product Code: joint-muscle-cream-NOW
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Joint Support Cream provides the nutritional components your body needs to maintain mobility and flexibility, even after hard exercise or a long day of physical labor. This soothing cream contains Glucosamine, a natural compound that nourishes the articular cartilage found in our joints. Boswellia Extract and Methyl Salicylate aid in soothing more acute or temporary discomfort. Capsaicin provides temporary relief by stimulating the area, then decreasing the intensity of discomfort.
- Provides Soothing Relief
- Warms to Decrease Discomfort
- Paraben Free
Apply topically as needed to tired, aching joints and muscles. NOW® Joint Support powder or capsules may also be taken internally for added support.
- Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Salicylate (natural), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glucosamine HCl (shellfish), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Boswellia Serrata Gum Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (soy), Xanthan Gum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Capsaicin, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Natural Hinokitiol.
- For external use only.
- Avoid the eyes and sensitive areas around the eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- In case of irritation, wash affected area with mild soap and water.
- For adults only
Persons with a known allergy to shellfish should not use this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
NOW® Solutions products are not tested on animals.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for insect bites
by Babecca -
After capsaicin cream to my friend for shingles, I did some research and found some people were using it for insect bites. They also suggested that for newbies to using the cream, use one that has less potency. I found this one, and it works great, but it is hot. I use a latex glove to apply it. I bought the NOW brand because I like the brand, and got it from NCH because I know they always deliver genuine products.
Not medical or professional advice