Iron Liquid Concentrate
Iron is involved in numerous bodily functions, most importantly, the transport of oxygen to all of our cells.
Brand: Eidon Ionic Minerals
Product Code: iron-liquid-concentrate-EIM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Iron’s primary role in the body is, as a component of numerous enzymes and other molecules, absolutely essential for health and optimal well-being. The most important compounds are as follows.
- Hemoglobin - Iron containing molecule found in blood and is responsible for oxygen and carbon dioxide transport. This is obviously very important for the function and survival of all air breathing organisms.
- Myoglobin - Iron containing molecule found in muscle tissue which is responsible for providing extra oxygen to the muscle during intense physical exercise when the blood supply cannot provide the necessary amounts.
- Cytochromes - Iron containing molecules necessary for the production of ATP, our energy currency.
Higher levels of iron are needed during regular intense physical activity, adolescence, and anyone following a vegetarian or vegan dietary lifestyle. Most of our current dietary intake of iron is sourced from animals. Eidon Ionic Minerals' Iron is not derived from animals.
Supplementing with this Liquid Iron will help you get an adequate amount, while not overburdening the body with excess. It has a recommended dose of 5 mg per serving. This allows one to easily customize their dosing to whatever level they wish.
30 drops per day in 8 oz of water or juice.
- Serving Size: 30 Drops (2 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Iron (as iron sulfate) 5.0 mg 28%
Other Ingredients: De-ionized water.
Contains no sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products.
Vegan. Gluten-Free. Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not freeze.
Keep this product out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature, tightly closed.