Iodine Liquid Concentrate
Mineral Dietary Supplement
Brand: Eidon Ionic Minerals
Product Code: iodine-liquid-concentrate-EIM
Servings per Container: 450
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Iodine's primary role is to support a healthy thyroid gland by activating the production of thyroxine, a hormone that is needed throughout the body for energy production. About 50 to 60 percent of the body's Iodine is stored in the thyroid gland, the rest is distributed throughout the body, especially in ovaries, breast and prostate tissue, muscles, and blood. Women require higher Iodine amounts during periods of puberty and pregnancy.
Iodine plays an important role in many of the body's functions. It helps to support:
- Thyroid hormones, which control proper body metabolism that can influence energy production and body temperature
- Thyroid function, which influences the adrenal glands
- Healthy reproductive function
- Nerve and muscle function
- Cellular oxygen use
- Healthy hair, skin, and bones
- The breakdown of fats and proteins
Iodine can become depleted when one is exposed to heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum and bromide.
- Cold hands and feet, fatigue, sleeping all the time, brittle hair, dry skin, increased blood fats, inability to concentrate, heavy periods, occasional bowel irregularity, hoarseness, and delayed reflexes.
The diagnosis of Iodine deficiency is based on tests indicating low levels of thyroid hormones or a high level of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH).
2 drops per day in 8 oz. of water or juice.
Can be applied topically. Safe for children and pets.
- Serving Size 2 Drops (0.13 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 226 mcg
Other Ingredients: De-ionized water
Contains NO sugar, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products. Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Obtaining the needed minerals via the food we eat is a chronic problem today. This is primarily due to our deficient soils and over processing and over cooking of our foods. Drinking ultra-purified water can also strip our body of these essential minerals. It is important to be aware of the fact that reverse osmosis and distilled water will actually act in reverse of what nature intended our water to do. Instead of being a mineral delivery system, the minerals are taken out of the water and this puts additional stress on the body tissue to compensate for the lack of minerals in the water. The minerals must then be taken from our healthy reserves in bone and muscle, thus leaving our system deficient and vulnerable. Replacement is essential!