ImmunoPro Whey Protein
Immunopro Whey Protein by Well Wisdom is an immune-modulating and regenerative whey protein supplement with components naturally present in fresh raw milk that support immune system function.
Brand: Well Wisdom
Product Code: immunopro-whey-protein-WWD
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 10.6 Oz
ImmunoPro Whey Protein
ImmunoPro from Well Wisdom is made with Proserum, a proprietary, non-denatured, and biologically active whey protein that is produced to best maintain the full range of all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk.
The milk for this product is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide- and chemical-free, and undergoes minimal processing. ImmunoPro naturally contains the highest levels of lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, serum albumin, active peptides, and growth factors. It contains exceptional amounts of the following important protein components, including the vital protein bound fats that whey protein isolates remove.
- Lactoferrin - 200 mg per 5 grams is an iron-binding, iron-modulating protein that enhances iron absorption when needed.
- Immunoglobulins - 500 mg per 5 grams provides numerous immune system benefits.
- Bovine serum albumin – 220 mg per 5 grams.
- Active peptides - Specialized paired amino acids exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as boosting intracellular glutathione, an antioxidant.
- Growth factors - Growth promoting protein fractions are contained within the protein bound fats. Their function is to regenerate all aged or injured cells in the body, build and retain muscle, burn fat for fuel, repair DNA and RNA, fight infections, help regulate blood sugar, and brain chemicals.
The full range of biologically active proteins in ImmunoPro play a major role in the repair of RNA and DNA, antioxidant production, improved liver function and red blood cell production, the binding and safe removal of heavy metals, wound healing, growth of new muscle, and the support of various immune functions.
Shake, stir or lightly blend one (1) or more scoops into water, milk or dairy substitute.
Consume 1 or more times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
Wait 15 minutes before eating.
Drinking slowly is recommended.
The initial uptake of the native protein peptides is in the mouth.
As an alternative, one may place a small amount of the powder directly in the mouth, 1/2 teaspoon, as often as desired and chew slowly.
To stop protein denaturation, do not mix with acidic fruit juices or liquids above room temperature. A sweetener may be added for flavor.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Sodium 10 mg
- Potassium 30 mg
- total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4 g
- Calcium 20 mg
- Immunoglobulins 500 mg
- Serum Albumin 225 mg
- Lactoferrin 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Proserum® native whey protein concentrate.
Contains no wheat, gluten or preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
ImmunoPro has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
Difference between ImmunoPro and Vital Whey Natural There is no difference in the ingredients in ImmunoPro and Vital Whey Natural. Both are 100% Proserum® native whey protein concentrate. ImmunoPro is packed in a 300 g jar with a 5 g scoop for individuals who prefer tighter control on their protein intake throughout the day. Vital Whey Natural comes as a 600 g jar or 2.5 lb. bag, both with a 20 g scoop, and was designed for everyday and fitness users looking for larger volumes of protein.
- Keep container close.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Serving scoop enclosed in jar. this is a natural product and may exhibit density, color and taste variations.
- Produced in the USA at a GMP facility.
Ratings & Reviews
I use this product all the time
by Linda -
I use this product every morning mixed with Silk Dark Chocolate. I have used it for years
by jan -
i take it once a day in the am after my green drink. I have chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia and I think it helps both problems
It's hard to find whey protein from disease free cows that are grass fed and free of hormones and antibiotics. This is a great product.