Immune Core Basics
Brand: Professional Supplement Center
Product Code: immune-core-basics-PSC
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Immune Core Basics includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide support for immune challenges. Immune Core Basics boosts immune defenses by providing nutrients such as L-lysine, Vitamins A and C, Pantothenic Acid, B12, and Zinc. It also includes the synergistic blend of botanical extracts black elderberry, astragalus, echinacea, and andrographis, all of which have been used traditionally for their clinically effective immune-modulating properties.
- • Provides Support for Immune Challenges
- • Strengthens Immune Function
- • Maintains Normal Inflammatory Balance
1-2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving / %Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 4,500 mcg 500%
- -(from 15,000 IU as Palmitate, Natural Beta Carotene)
- Vitamin C 300 mg 333%
- -(as Ascorbic Acid USP, Acerola Fruit)
- Vitamin B12 2.5 mcg 104%
- -(as Methylcobalamin)
- Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 200%
- -(as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP)
- Zinc 4 mg 36%
- -(as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)
- Astragalus membranaceus Root Extract 250 mg
- European Elder 250 mg
- -(Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract (Standardized to contain 13% Anthocyanins)
- Andrographis paniculata Leaf Extract 200 mg
- -(Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides)
- Echinacea purpurea Extract 100 mg
- -(Flowering Aerial Parts) (Standardized to contain 4% phenols)
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 100 mg
- Acerola Fruit 25 mg
- -(Standardized to contain 17% Vitamin C)
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules and Magnesium Stearate.
Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
Consult your physician before use.
Vitamin A is fat-soluble, and can accumulate to potentially harmful levels over time.
As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used.
Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion.
Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Caution: This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. Do not eat desiccant.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep this container tightly closed. Store at room temperature.