Veg Capsules 90
Histamine Digest (formerly Histamine Block) Supports Healthy Degradation of Food-derived Histamine
Product Code: histamine-digest-SKH-90-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Histamine Digest (formerly Histamine Block) supports healthy degradation of food-derived histamine. It contains a patented enzyme formula providing 10,000 HDU of diamine oxidase (DAO) - the main enzyme responsible for the degradation of ingested histamine - per capsule.
Histamine is known as a biogenic amine, an organic nitrogen compound, involved in certain immune responses and found in mast cells. It may be involved in regulating healthy function in the GI tract as well as the nervous system. Histamine also plays an important role in triggering the body's normal swelling response.
- May help support digestion of food-derived histamine in the digestive tract
- Enhances the presence of diamine oxidase (enzyme) in the digestive tract
- Patented material with optimized stability
- May help support normal swelling responses in the digestive tract
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
Adults: Take 1 capsule no more than 15 minutes before the consumption of histamine-rich foods, or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 10mg 11%
DAO2 porcine kidney extract 4.2 mg
-(Diamine Oxidase Activity 10,000 HDU)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water, gellan gum), ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten or artificial colors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- This product contains an ingredient derived from porcine (pig). Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient.
- Histamine Digest is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immune-related food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease.
- DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity.
- Histamine Digest does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.