Hip + Joint for Cats of All Sizes
6 Healing Ingredients Including all the Health Benefits of the Perna Mussel
Brand: Pet Naturals Of Vermont
Product Code: hip-joint-cats-all-sizes-PNV
Servings per Container: 15
Quantity per Container: 30 Chewables
For active or aging cats, Hip + Joint for Cats contains natural seafood ingredients that seek to support healthy joints and immune function.
Hip + Joint for Cats from Pet Naturals of Vermont provides the building blocks essential for maintaining healthy joints and immune function. Naturally sourced seafood ingredients, vitamins, and minerals may provide support for active cats and the normal feline aging process.
Ingredients like glucosamine HCI, an amino sugar derived from shrimp and crab, supports the production of glycosaminoglycans (CAGs) within the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid, and the mucosal lining in a healthy urinary tract. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and chondroitin sulfates may support synovial fluid and connective tissue. Perna canaliculus, a New Zealand sourced mussel, is used for fatty acid content and other bioactive components which may support cellular health. Manganese and vitamin C provide antioxidant properties that may support a healthy immune system.
- Designed for cats of all breeds and ages
- Advanced formula containing glucosamine, MSM, Perna mussel and chondroitin sulfates
- Made in the USA
- May support healthy joints
Help keep the pounce in kitty’s step with Hip + Joint Chews for Cats. Active ingredients from natural sources seek to support your feline companion's joint health!
For All Cats: 2 chews daily.
For quicker results, double the recommended amounts above for the first 4 weeks.
- Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews:
- -Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 200 mg
- -Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg
- -Perna Canaliculus (Green-Lipped Mussel) 100 mg
- -Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 75 mg
- -Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 12.5 mg
- -Manganese (Mn Proteinate) 1.25 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
- -arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, fish meal, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
Contains NO: wheat, corn, artificial ingredients.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. For use in cats only.
- Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
These particular supplements work absolutely wonderful for my cats, especially my female cat who has a little arthritis in her hip. These help her be able to jump high again and walk without any sort of limping. And, she has a sensitive stomach, but these don't give her any problems. And, they love the taste of them!
Not medical or professional advice