Gut Flora Complex
Enteric Coated Capsules 40
Brand: Standard Process
Product Code: gut-flora-complex-SP
Servings per Container: 40
Quantity per Container: 40 Enteric Coated Capsules
Gut Flora Complex contains Oregano essential oil, Anise (fruit) essential oil, Andrographis and Phellodendron. This combination of essential oils and herbs contains many compounds including monoterpenes (especially trans-anethole, carvacrol, thymol, gamma-terpinene, p-cymene), diterpenoid lactones (especially andrographolide) and alkaloids of the isoquinoline type (especially berberine). Each enteric coated capsule is standardized to contain 10 mg of andrographolide and 36 mg of berberine to ensure optimal strength and quality.
Together these herbs, essential oils and the substances within them are used traditionally to:
- encourage a healthy intestinal environment
- support healthy immune system response
- relief of mild gastrointestinal complaints
1 capsule 3-6 times daily, or as directed. Enteric coated capsules.
Do not break or crush.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Serving per Container: 40
- Amount per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) fruit essential oil 125 mg
- Andrographis ariel parts 10:1 100 mg
- -extract from Andrographis paniculata ariel parts 1.0 g
- -Containing andrographolide 10 mg
- Phellodendron stem bark 20:1 80 mg
- extract from Phellodendron amurense stem bark 1.6 g
- -Containing berberine 36 mg
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) leaf essential oil 75 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, rice bran oil, glycerol, ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, fatty acids, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid, purified water, beeswax, lecithin (soy)and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.