Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM
Veg Capsules 180
Joint Health - Joint Mobility and Comfort
Product Code: glucosamine-chondroitin-msm-PFLB-180-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
Protocol for Life Balance Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM combines three of the most effective nutrients for supporting joint health in one dietary supplement. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are both 100% sulfate-source. In addition, MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) is included, an organic form of sulfur found in all living organisms.
- Glucosamine can help to maintain healthy and flexible joints, thereby supporting joint comfort.
- Chondroitin, which has also been found to support joint health, lends an additional layer of structural support.
- Produced in a GMP facility
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1%
- Sodium 150 mg 7%
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- (from 1500 mg Glucosamine Potassium Sulfate Complex) 1.1 g (1,100 mg)
- Chondroitin Sodium Sulfate (from Bovine Cartilage) 1.2 g (1,200 mg)
- MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) 300 mg
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (cellulose capsule) and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp, lobster, crayfish).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
If pregnant or nursing, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Ratings & Reviews
Helped fix latent injury
by The risky skier -
I injured my wrist in a skiing accident and it took two months until the pain subsided. While I thought it had healed, one movement triggered the pain again a few weeks ago - proof that I hadn't really fully healed. I started taking the Glucosamine and Chondroitin w/ MSM pills, and after just two weeks, I've already noticed a noticeable improvement, the pain has subsided, and the flexibility of my wrist has increased.
Joints feeling better...
by Steph O -