Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM
Helps Support Joint Health and Flexibility
Product Code: glucosamine-chondroitin-msm-DRB-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Doctor's Best Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides three important nutrients which help support healthy joints and connective tissues; glucosamine, chondroitin and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM, from OptiMSM®). Glucosamine sulfate helps joint health for joint lubrication, better joint movement and flexibility. Cartilage, composed of proteoglycans, is mainly located on bones, near the joints and consists primarily of collagen protein with side chains called chondroitin sulfate. MSM supplies bioavailable sulfur needed to support joint health, hair, skin, and nails.
OptiMSM® is purified via distillation for highest purity and consistency and is an excellent source of bioavailable sulfur.
- Joint health and flexibility
- The body's joints as well as maintain them
- Overall health for hair, skin, and nails
Suggested Adult Use: Take 4 capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Chloride (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCl) 180 mg 8%
- Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium) 85 mg 4%
- Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCl) 180 mg 4 %
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl 1,500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 1,200 mg
- -(from chondroitin sulfate sodium)
- MSM (Methylsutfonylmethane)(OptiMSM) 1,000 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Contains Shellfish (crab and shrimp shells).
Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Soy Free.
Consult your physician before using any health supplement if pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or taking medications for diabetes, glaucoma or warfarin.
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Good for joint health
by Cindi -
Have used for a long time. Notice joints are not quite as stiff as when I do not use.