Veg Capsules 180
Promotes Blood Sugar Levels Already within Normal Range
Product Code: glucocare-HM-180-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
- Supports blood glucose levels already within the normal range
- cGMP Quality Assured
Ayurveda described blood sugar balance over 5,000 years ago, even associating it with digestion and the kidneys, mirroring the modern understanding of glucose metabolism. This guidance was the basis for formulating GlucoCare. Among the herbs included are Bitter Melon and Turmeric, which support the pancreas and digestion to balance energy needs with sugar storage.
Take 2 capsules twice daily before meals.
- Serving Size: Two Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary herbal blend 612 mg
- -Indian kino tree (wood), boerhavia (root), Casearia esculenta (stem), gymnema* (leaf), Indian kino tree* (wood), Indian sphaeranthus (flower), jambolan (seed), Casearia esculenta* (stem), jambolan* (seed), levant cotton (seed), licorice* (root), shatavari* (root), boerhavia* (root), licorice (root), tribulus (fruit), Indian tinospora (stem), Phyllanthus amarus (whole plant), Indian sphaeranthus* (flower), Indian tinospora* (stem), tribulus* (fruit), Phyllanthus amarus* (whole fruit), Malay bush beech* (bark), levant cotton* (seed), bitter melon* (fruit), Malay bush beech (bark), shatavari (root), guggul* (oleo-gum-resin), Shilajeet* (mineral pitch), aloe vera (leaf), turmeric (rhizome), pepper* (fruit), holy basil* (leaf), Indian abutilon* (root), turmeric* (rhizome), guggul (oleo-gum-resin), Rumex maritimus (seed), Rumex maritimus* (seed)
- Triphala herbal blend 8.84 mg
- -amla* (fruit), belleric myrobalan* (fruit rind), chebulic myrobalan* (fruit rind), belleric myrobalan (fruit rind), amla (fruit), chebulic myrobalan (fruit rind)
- Trikatu herbal blend 5.14 mg
- -pepper (fruit), long pepper (fruit), ginger (rhizome), pepper* (fruit), long pepper* (fruit), ginger* (rhizome)
Other Ingredients: plant based cellulose (capsule).
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, wheat, corn, soy, dairy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
Color variations are normal with natural herbal formulations.
Ratings & Reviews
Not medical or professional advice