Flavonex Salvia & Ginkgo Extract
Salvia and Ginkgo Extract
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: flavonex-salvia-ginkgo-extract-HLC
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Flavonex from Health Concerns is based on a combination of three Chinese herbs rich in flavones to support heart and circulatory health.
It is based on a combination of three Chinese herbs rich in flavones, including a concentrated extract of gingko biloba (bai guo ye). Ginkgo is the subject of much research in Europe on its ability to support cerebral and peripheral arterial insufficiency. The herbs are added to a base of famous Chinese herbs thought to support prolonged life span and improved cerebral functions. Flavonex is designed to address cardiovascular degeneration from high fat diets. Flavones, also present in fruits, grains, and leafy vegetables, are thought to support maintaining the integrity of capillaries. The formula also contains salvia (dan shen) and ilex (mao dong qing), which are noted for their heart and capillary promoting properties.
- Heart health support
- Promotes cerebral function
- Provides support for circulatory-related problems
- Useful support for impotence due to poor circulation
- Chinese Effects: Dilate peripheral and coronary blood vessels; Promote blood circulation; Nourish and astringes essence
Adults: Two capsules, 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 1,300 mg
- -Kudzu root extract, Pubescent Holly root extract, Chinese Salvia root extract, Japanese Honeysuckle flower extract, Eucommia bark extract, Grass-Leaf Sweetflag rhizome extract, Cistanche aerial extract, Fo-Ti root extract, White Mulberry leaf extract, Rose Hips fruit extract, Lycium fruit, Jujube seed extract, Dong Quai root extract, Schisandra berry extract, Ginkgo leaf extract.
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable cellulose), rice bran.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.