Energize Plus Pure Pack
Support for mitochondrial energy production and nutrient metabolism
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: energize-plus-pure-pack-PEC
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Packets
- Promotes healthy energy production
- Supports health nutrient metabolism and weight management
- May help support overall emotional well-being
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
Energize Plus Pure Pack is a convenient, once-daily packet that enhances energy production and nutrient metabolism. Energize Plus Pure Pack is a blend of vitamins, minerals and fish oil in one dietary supplement to help you receive the nutrients you need for energy.
- Support for mitochondrial energy production and nutrient metabolism
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- 37.5 mcg (1,500 IU) vitamin D3
- Easily tolerated magnesium glycinate for sensitive individuals
- Enhances energy production in the mitochondria
- B vitamins, CoQ10 and magnesium act as cofactors in the energy production pathway
- l-Carnitine shuttles fatty acids into the mitochondria for oxidation and conversion into energy
- Promotes nutrient metabolism
- Omega-3-fatty acids support healthy gene expression to enhance glucose and lipid homeostasis
- Vitamin D promotes healthy nutrient metabolism
- Magnesium and B vitamins help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status
- Convenient, once-daily packet
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (7 capsules), with a meal.
- Serving Size: 7 capsules (1 packet)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- calories 20
- total fat 2 g
- cholesterol <5 mg
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 675 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 37.5 mcg (1,500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherols) 34 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 25 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% as riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% as pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 120 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- FloraGLO® lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- coenzyme Q10 30 mg
- l-carnitine (free-form) (from L-carnitine-l-tartrate) 340 mg
- fish oil concentrate (anchovies, sardines, mackerel) 2,000 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
- If you are pregnant or nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only if safety seal is intact.
Store sealed in a cool, dry area.
Ratings & Reviews
I will buy this product again
by Serenity -
Use daily as comprehensive vitamin/supplement base. Except for the fish oil, easy to digest.
Not medical or professional advice
A Great Product!
I do like this product, the variety of supplements in the pack address quite a few aspects of energy related healthy living.
Not medical or professional advice