Echinacea & Goldenseal Extract 1000 Mg
Brand: Natures Answer
Product Code: echinacea-goldenseal-extract-1000-mg-NAN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea / angustifolia) also known as purple coneflower, is a perennial herb that is native to the central to southeastern areas of the United States. Native Americans and early settlers recognized the health supportive benefits of this plant. Today, it is considered an excellent choice to support immune health all year long.
Goldenseal is a small perennial herb that grows on rich soil on a shady forest floor. It has a thick, yellow root and low growing stem. It generally grows wild in moist mountainous areas of North America. Goldenseal has also long been used by Native Americans to support health.
- Made from 1000 mg pure herb per serving
- Bio-chelated Cold Process
Shake Well. As a dietary supplement, for short term use (up to 10 days) take 1/2 mL (14-28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
- Serving Size: 1 mL (28 Drops)
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend 1,000 mg (1 g)
- -Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root Extract (Standardized to 5,000 mcg of Berberine and 2,500 mcg of Hydrastine)
- -Echinacea purpurea Aerial Parts Extract (standardized to 10 mg of Total Polyphenols)
- -Echinacea angustifolia Root Extract
- -Echinacea purpurea Root Extract
Other Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin, 15-20% certified organic alcohol.
Gluten-free. Low Alcohol. Kosher.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if outer seal is damaged or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Produced using Nature's Answer's cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process.