Dr. Formulated Probiotics Once Daily Prenatal Shelf-Stable
Veg Capsules 30
20 Billion CFU with 16 Probiotic Strains - No Refrigeration Required
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: dr-formulated-probiotics-once-daily-prenatal-shelf-stab-GOL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Veg Capsules
Dr. Perlmutter created this unique formula with probiotics clinically shown to support the immune systems of mom, her developing baby, and her infant.
- Optimum prenatal care consists of three steps:
- 1. Take a premium organic prenatal multivitamin containing folate
- 2. Supplement with DHA omega-3 fish oil
- 3. Take prenatal probiotics
Probiotics are an effective way of enhancing the diversity and health of the microbiome in pregnant women. Probiotics given prenatally are an important way for mothers to safeguard their health during their pregnancy as well as the health of their babies - and it’s recommended they be continued through lactation as well.
Healthier moms make healthier breast milk, and probiotics are certainly one important way for lactating women to remain healthy. It’s always important to recognize that, while probiotics are an effective way to enhance the health of the gut bacteria, prebiotic fiber also nurtures the good probiotic organisms that are already present.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Immune support for mom and baby
- 115 mg Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend
- Use During Pregnancy and Lactation
- Raw Probiotics
Take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or juice.
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Prenatal Probiotic Blend 170 mg
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus
- -Lactobacillus plantarum
- -Lactobacillus paracasei
- -Lactobacillus brevis
- -Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- -Lactobacillus casei
- -Lactobacillus gasseri
- -Lactobacillus reuteri
- -Lactobacillus salivarius
- --Total Lacto Cultures (15 Billion CFU)
- -Bifidobacterium longum
- -Bifidobacterium infantis
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum
- -Bifidobacterium breve
- -Bifidobacterium lactis
- --Total Bifido Cultures (5 Billion CFU)
- Total Probiotic Cultures 20 Billion CFU
- Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend 115 mg
- -Organic Potato [Resistant Starch] (tuber), Organic Acacia Fiber (A. senegal)
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO Vegetable Pullulan (capsule)
Certified Non-GMO. Certified Gluten Free. Soy Free. Dairy Free. Vegetarian.
Contains no carriers, fillers, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Pregnant women, consult with physician before taking any supplement.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or re otherwise under meidcal supervision.
Not intended for use by children. Capsules may be a choking hazard.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
This is my go to probiotic before, during and after pregnancy. I prefer this shelf stable one to the refrigerated version.
Not medical or professional advice