A Bovine Cartilage/Manganese Supplement to Support Back Function
Brand: DaVinci Labs
Product Code: disc-discovery-DL
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Disc Discovery by DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont is a natural supplement for the back that supports proper function of the spine and intervertebral discs.* Disc Discovery contains 14 synergistic nutrients that focus on the synthesis and restorative processes of spinal connective tissue.*
- Bovine Tracheal Cartilage is a rich natural source of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) including Chondroitin -4-and -6-Sulfates.* GAGs are the principal components of cartilage and synovial fluid found in joints and make up connective tissues like collagen, tendons and ligaments. Chondroitin sulfates are highly concentrated in healthy connective tissue of the spine and intervertebral discs.* They support connective tissue function and maintain healthy intervertebral discs by providing building blocks for the nourishment and support of spinal discs and the surrounding connective tissues of the spine and are essential for repair and the synthesis of connective tissue.* Davincis raw material supplier documents the origin and health of the animals used in manufacturing and certifies their bovine cartilage to be BSE (Bovine Spongiform encephalapathy) free.*
- Manganese helps maintain the optimal structure and elastic nature of connective tissues, including those of the intervertebral discs.* It is also required for normal bone growth and synthesis, formation of cartilage, healthy nerve function and healthy synovial fluid within joints.*
- Magnesium plays an important role in neuromuscular contraction.* It also assists in calcium and potassium uptake and is used as a catalyst in enzyme activity.*
- Calcium builds and maintains healthy bones and teeth.* It is also needed for muscle growth, repair and contractions and is used in transmission of nerve impulses.*
- Zinc is required for protein synthesis, collagen function and is vital for bone formation.* It is also a constituent of at least 25 enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is necessary for tissue respiration.*
- Silicon (from Pectin and Equisetum arvense) is an important constituent of GAGs and is involved in the formation of bone and other types of connective tissue.* It also supports calcium absorption.*
- Vitamin C enhances GAG metabolism and aids in the production of collagen.* Vitamin C is essential for tissue growth and repair.* Pectin is a buffering agent for vitamin C.*
- Vitamin B6 is needed for normal brain and nervous system function.* Vitamin B6 is involved in the formation of certain proteins and is vital for activating many enzymes within the body
- Vitamin D is important for the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous which are needed for bone formation.* Vitamin D is necessary for normal calcification of bones and teeth and protects against muscle weakness.*
- Taurine is found in high levels in the muscle and nervous system and is vital for the proper utilization of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.* Taurine is a biological source of sulfate.*
- Serine is involved in muscle growth and is found in large amounts in the brain and nervous system.* It is an amino acid that links the glycosaminoglycan structure to the protein portion of connective tissues.*
- Pepsin digests proteins and supports silicon absorption.*
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets, 3 times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg (330%)
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 50 IU (13%)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg (1000%)
- Calcium (as Ca Pyrophosphate) 200 mg (20%)
- Magnesium (as Mg Sulfate and Mg Oxide) 100 mg (25%)
- Zinc (as Zn Sulfate) 10 mg (70%)
- Manganese (as Mn Glycinate) 10 mg (500%)
- Potassium (as K Citrate) 50 mg (2%)
- Bovine Tracheal Cartilage (source of chondroitin 4 and 6 sulfates) 400 mg
- Apple Pectin 200 mg
- Horsetail Rush (Equisetum arvense) Herb Powder 20 mg
- Pepsin 10 mg
- Taurine 100 mg
- Serine 60 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, talc, pharmaceutical glaze.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Charles Nighbor Architect -
William Mitchell Natural path Seattle recommended this product for my For joint flexibility over 10 years ago. I have used it and it has preformed. I ride my bicycle over 5000 miles a year and For flexibility is a key to achieving those miles