Crucera-SGS® Broccoli Seed Extract
Veg Capsules 60
Advanced antioxidant support from broccoli seed extract.
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: crucera-sgs-broccoli-seed-THR
Servings per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
- Provides sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS), a natural chemoprotective substance found in the seeds and sprouts of select broccoli varietals
- Supports effective up-regulation of natural phase II detoxification enzymes
- As an indirect antioxidant, SGS provides long lasting free radical protection for cells that can last for several days after consuming
- Identified in 1992 by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine researchers, SGS is believed to the key factor behind the health benefits of cruciferous vegetables
- Each capsule is equivalent to 2 lbs. of cooked broccoli
- Provides support for healthy eyes and vision, the cardiovascular and gastrointestinal systems and healthy joints
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: One Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- One Capsule Contains:
- Sulforaphane Glucosinolate 50 mg
- -(from Broccoli extract (seed) (Brassica oleracea italica))
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
For prostrate health
Great product for prostrate health. Developed from cancer research by Johns Hopkins.
Recommend by healthcare professional
by Tony -