Core Level Kidney
Product Code: core-level-kidney-NWE
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Core Level Kidney from Nutri-West is designed to provide synergistic nutritional support for the kidneys.
1 tablet daily or use as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate) 450 mcg 50%
- Vitamin C (as sago palm) 300 mg 333%
- Vitamin E (as succinate) 90 mg 600%
- Folate (as folic acid) 70 mcg 17%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 30 mg 600%
- Magnesium (as chelate) 15 mg 3%
- Zinc (as chelate) 1 mg 9%
- Copper (as chelate) 0.100 mg 11%
- Manganese (as chelate) 3 mg 130%
- Proprietary blend: 534.50 mg
- -Kidney (bovine), Liver (bovine), Aorta (bovine), Pancreatin (porcine), L-Leucine, Ox Bile, DL-Methionine, Uva Ursi (leaf), Red Clover (flower), Pituitary (bovine), Pancreas (bovine), Black Currant Seed Oil, Parathyroid (bovine).
Other Ingredients: Silicate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Rice Bran Extract.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- High dosages of vitamin C (>1000 mg.) should not be taken by gout patients or by kidney stone formers.
- Vitamin C is contraindicated in iron overload disease.
- Vitamin E is fat-soluble, but does not involve contraindications at amounts up to 40 times the RDA (400 IU/day). Since vitamin E is an anticoagulant, amounts of vitamin E (400 IU or greater) can potentiate blood-thinning drugs such as coumadin and should not be used concurrently.
- Pituitary glandular is contraindicated in cancer.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in cool, dry place.
Tamper Resistant Outer Seal - Do Not Use if Broken.
Ratings & Reviews
nutriwest core level kidney
by Dana the homeopath -
I have had great success with Core Level products. Recommend them highly. Great group of supplements.
Not medical or professional advice