Coldcalm Cold Relief
Coldcalm temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat.
Product Code: coldcalm-cold-relief-BOR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Coldcalm temporaily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat. Coldcalm works naturally with your body and contains a safe, non-drowsy formula with no side effects and no known drug interactions.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and runny nose.
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal congestion.
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose)
- -Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS - Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS - Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS - Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose) - Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS - Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
- Inactive Ingredients: crscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Consult your healthcare provider before use in children under 3 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen, or if sore throat is severe or persistant or it occurs with a high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not store at above 86°F (30°C).
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Ratings & Reviews