CinSulin with InSea & Crominex 3+
Veg Capsules 90
Helps maintain healthy glucose for those already within normal range.
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: cinsulin-insea-crominex-3-LFE
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Cinnamon polyphenols have been found to activate our cells’ glucose detection systems, enabling them to support healthy blood glucose already within normal range. Cinnamon also induces satiety (the feeling of being full) which inhibits overconsumption and optimizes after-meal blood sugar spikes at healthy levels. However, cinnamon naturally contains fat-soluble compounds known as aldehydes. The good news is that Life Extension® has identified a highly purified, water-soluble cinnamon extract.
A proprietary form of seaweed extract called InSea2® blocks the action of glucosidase and amylase — enzymes your body uses to break down carbohydrates into glucose, facilitating its transport into the bloodstream.
The Crominex® 3+ complex helps support:
- Normal cellular glucose absorption
- Healthy endothelial function
- Healthy lipid and triglyceride levels
- Normal cellular energy production
- Take one capsule 20-30 minutes before each meal not exceeding three capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Best results are achieved by taking this product along with maintaining a proper diet and regular exercise.
- Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Iodine 20 mcg
- -(typical value naturally occurring from Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus)
- Chromium 133 mcg
- -[as Crominex® 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® standardized Phyllanthus emblica extract (fruit) and PrimaVie® purified and standardized Shilajit]
- CinSulin® Cinnamon 175 mg
- -(Cinnamomum cassia) water extract (bark) [standardized to 2.5% (4.375 mg) Type-A Polymers]
- InSea2® 100 mg
- -[proprietary composition of demineralized polyphenols from brown seaweeds Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) and Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)]
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking blood glucose lowering medication.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Keep out of reach of children.