Plex Remedies are condition-specific homeopathic specialties prepared in low dilutions and are recommended for acute and chronic ailments.
Product Code: chelidonium-plex-UND
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Chelidonium Plex is indicated for all conditions that associated with liver dysfunction, including fatty degeneration, high cholesterol, and constipation; for heavy metal toxicity and skin disorders; and for all conditions that require detoxification and lymphatic drainage such as from the overindulgence of food and alcohol.
- To be taken ten minutes away from food.
- Invert bottle and shake lightly allowing drops to fall directly under the tongue or into 1/4oz of water.
- Hold contents for about 20 seconds and swallow.
- To promotoe drop flow, invert bottle and shake before each use.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose
- Each drop contains:
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) Bark 10X / Stomach pain
- Carduus marianus (Milk Thistle) Fruit 3X / Cramps
- Chelidonium majus (Greater Celandine) Rhizome and Root 10X / Dyspepsia
- Dolichos pruriens (Cowhage) Dried Fruit Hairs 10X / Bloating
- Iris versicolor (Blue Flag) Underground Parts 10X / Abdoiminal Pain
- Ptelea trifoliata (Hop Tree) Leaf and Twig Bark 10X / Bloating
- Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) Inflorescences 3X / Feeling weak
- Taraxacum officinale (Common Dandelion) Whole Plant 10X / Flatulence
- Inactive Ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.