Balanced Blend - Maximum Absorption
Product Code: chelated-minerals-CL-180-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 180 Softgels
Chelated Minerals from Carlson contains highly absorbable forms of the most important minerals in one supplement. Together, these minerals support healthy bone, cartilage, and tissue formulation, as well as overall health and well-being. Minerals play a critical role in supporting every system in our body, so it's important we maintain a healthy amount of each.
- Supports optimal health at the cellular level
- A balanced mineral formulation
- Minerals are bonded with amino acids for better absorption
- Potency and quality guaranteed
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Adults: Take 3 softgels daily at mealtime.
- Serving Size: 3 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Protein 3 g
- Calcium (from calcium bisglycinate chelate and dicalcium phosphate) 400 mg (31%)
- Iron (from iron bisglycinate chelate) 18 mg (100%)
- Phosphorus (from dicalcium phosphate) 153 mg (12%)
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 300 mcg (200%)
- Magnesium (from magnesium glycinate chelate and magnesium oxide) 200 mg (48%)
- Zinc (from zinc glycinate chelate) 15 mg (136%)
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 105 mcg (191%)
- Copper (from copper glycinate and copper carbonate) 2 mg (222%)
- Manganese (from manganese glycinate chelate) 6 mg (261%)
- Chromium (from chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 180 mcg (541%)
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg (167%)
- Potassium (from potassium chloride) 100 mg (2%)
- Boron (from boron amino acid chelate) 10 mg
- Vanadium (bis-maltolato oxo vanadium) 1 mg
Other Ingredients: sunflower oil, soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water, carob, titanium dioxide (for color), dicalcium phosphate, rice protein, soy lecithin, beeswax, microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains NO: gluten, milk, casein, artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool. dry place.