Product Code: cardio-lyph-chelate-NWE
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Cardio-Lyph Chelate from Nutri-West is a comprehensive assortment of vitamins, minerals, herbs, glandulars (bovine source) and specially selected nutrients are synergistically combined for optimal support of all aspects of the circulatory system.
1 tablet 3 times daily for the first bottle; 2 tablets 3 times daily until balance is achieved and then back off slowly to 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate)(83% beta carotene) 900 mcg 100%
- Vitamin C (as sago palm) 50 mg 55%
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 5 mcg 25%
- Vitamin E (as succinate) 37 mg 246%
- Thiamine (as hydrochloride) 5 mg 416%
- Riboflavin 5 mg 384%
- Niacin 10 mg 62%
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 12 mg 705%
- Folate (as folic acid) 50 mcg 12%
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 80 mcg 3,333%
- Biotin 30 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25 mg 500%
- Choline (as bitartrate) 39 mg 7%
- Calcium (as aspartate) 30 mg 2%
- Magnesium (as ascorbate, aspartate) 8 mg 2%
- Zinc (as aspartate) 1.5 mg 13%
- Manganese (as chelate) 0.050 mg 2%
- Molybdenum (as chelate) 1.5 mcg 3%
- Proprietary blend: 306.5 mg
- -Lemon Bioflavonoid, L-Cysteine (as hydrochloride), Garlic (bulb), Lecithin, Hawthorn (berry), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Inositol, L-Glycine, L-Methionine, Kelp (plant), Adrenal (bovine), Bromelain, Cayenne (fruit), Heart (bovine), Papain, Rutin, Spleen (bovine), Thymus (bovine), Pituitary (bovine), Pancreatin 6X (porcine).
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicate, Vegetable Stearine.
Contains: Fish (cod), Egg, Soybean.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- High dosages of vitamin C (>1000 mg) should not be taken by gout patients or by kidney stone formers.
- Vitamin C is contraindicated in iron overload disease.
- Hyperparathyroidism or sarcoidosis patients should avoid vitamin D supplementation.
- As a word of caution, high amounts of vitamin E (> 400 IU) and garlic are contraindicated with anticoagulant drugs such as coumadin.
- Hawthorn berries, licorice root, and Eleuthero are contraindicated in hypertension and/or when taking heart medications.
- Pituitary glandular is contraindicated in cancer.
- This formula does not contain large amounts of any of these ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper resistant outer seal - do not use if broken.