Support for the Vascular System
Brand: Progressive Labs
Product Code: cardio-flow-PGL
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Oral chelation formulation with EDTA. This oral formula uses the amino acid EDTA (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid) along with a proprietary blend of Ayurvedic herbs, synergistic nutrients and botanicals to help support blood vessel health.
Two capsules three times daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (retinol palmitate) 3,330 IU / 67%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate and selenium ascorbate) 225 mg / 375%
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate and magnesium orotate) 110 mg / 28%
- Zinc (from zinc ascorbate) 8 mg / 53%
- Selenium (from selenium ascorbate) 23 mcg / 33%
- Sodium (from Disodium EDTA) 45 mg / 2%
- Potassium (from Potassium Aspartate and Potassium Orotate) 52 mg / 1%
- Disodium ethylenediamine acetic acid 334 mg
- Cardio Flow 200 mg
- - A proprietary blend of the following extracts: guggul resin extract (2.5% guggulsterones), Bacopin® bacopa leaf extract (20% bacosides), arjuna bark extract (0.5% arjunolic acid), Indian elecampane root extract (2% allantolactone and isoallantolactone)
- Clinatro (leaf) 167mg
- Bromelain (2000 GDU) 100 mg
- Butcher’s Broom Rhizome Extract 50 mg
- - (10% ruscogenins)
- Papain (525 TU/mg) 10 mg
- L-Glutathione, reduced 7 mg
Other ingredients: gelatin (capsule), vegetable lubricant.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.