Canine Basic Nutrients
Soft Chews 90
Nutritional Support for Dogs of All Ages
Brand: Thorne Vet
Product Code: canine-basic-nutrients-THVT
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Soft Chews
Canine Basic Nutrients is intended for use in all phases of a dog's life. It provides a broad range of nutrients, in a palatable form, to meet canine needs. With modern processed food and pollution of our food, water, and environment, it is difficult to know whether dogs are getting all the basic nutrients needed for optimal health. By supplying your patients with these formulas early in their life, or before they become ill, you can enhance the quality and length of their lives.
- Optimize canine health and vitality
- Enhance quality of life
- Vitamins and minerals in their most highly-absorbable forms
- For all phases of a dog's life
This formula can be combined with other ThorneVET products that support specific systems as indicated.
Directions for Use: 1 soft chew per 25 lbs body weight daily.
- Active Ingredients Per 2-gram Soft Chew:
- Calcium (Citrate-Malate) 50 mg
- d-Alpha Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) (45 IU) 37.3 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 25 mg
- Magnesium 25 mg
- Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 10.9 mg
- Niacin 10 mg
- Niacinamide 10 mg
- Thiamin (Thiamin HCl) 10 mg
- Choline Citrate 5 mg
- Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 5 mg
- Inositol 1 mg
- Potassium (Tripotassium Citrate) 1 mg
- Beta-Carotene (1,000 IU) 601 mcg
- Zinc (TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 500 mcg
- Vitamin A Palmitate (500 IU) 275 mcg
- Iron (Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 250 mcg
- Chromium (as TRACCS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 20 mcg
- Biotin 10 mcg
- Copper (TRACCS Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 10 mcg
- Folate 10 mcg
- -(L5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5Methyletrahydrolic Acid), Glucosamine Salt)
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10 mcg
- Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) 10 mcg
- Vitamin K1 5 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (75 IU) 1.9 mcg
Inactive Ingredients (soft chew matrix): -Arabic gum, buffered white distilled vinegar, canola oil, citric aid, guar gum, maltodextrin, natural poultry flavor, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, sunflower oil, sweet potato powder, tapicoa starch, vegetable glycerin.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For animal use only.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
The Cautions and Warnings for individual ThorneVET products are required to be included on the label by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) and were written by the NASC's Scientific Advisory Risk Assessment Committee.