Burdock/Red Root Compound
Supports Lymphatic Function
Product Code: burdock-red-root-compound-HAL-2-oz
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Herbal & Alchemists extracts are made with the finest ingredients: organically grown or conscientiously wildcrafted herbs, pure grain alcohol U.S.P., distilled water and, when appropriate, vegetable glycerin U.S.P. or organic apple cider vinegar. Each extract is formulated according to the herb's distinct chemical makeup. All of our extracts are made using Spagyric (alchemical) processes which give them a higher mineral and energetic content than found in other extracts.
- 1. Concentrate all the ingredients of an herb, extracting a wider range of substances than water extraction (tea: decoction/infusion).
- 2. Preserve fragile fresh constituents and activities that would be lost by drying herbs.
- 3. Are easy to assimilate, much more so than a capsule or tablet.
- 4. Retain their potency much longer than bulk herbs. Properly made and stored, they have a shelf life of 3-5 years.
- 5. Are extremely convenient! They can be easily carried, are instantly ready to use. You don't need to wait for boiling water or steeping tea.
Shake well before use. 40-60 drops (2-3 mL) in juice or water. Take 3 times per day.
Additional Useful Herbs: Ocotillo, Cleavers, Calendula or Self Heal.
Servings (60 drops) per container: 20
60 drops contain:
Proprietary Blend 3 mL
---Extracts of Burdock root(1), Echinacea purpurea root(1), Figwort herb(2), Red Clover flower(1), Red Root root(2), Violet leaf(1)
Other Ingredients: distilled water, ethyl alcohol(1), vegetable glycerin. Kosher.
(1) Certified Organic
(2) Ecologically Harvested
Do not use during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
Regular exercise, massage, dry skin brushing and hydrotherapy may also be helpful. Include Dandelion leaves, Violet leaves and Burdock root (gobo) in the diet and eliminate dairy products from the diet.