Bitters Tonic Pro
A tasty vanilla, orange herbal blend promoting the body’s normal digestive enzymes to process carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Brand: Vitanica Pro
Product Code: bitters-tonic-pro-VTAP
Servings per Container: 24
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
- Gentian root, a.k.a. Bitter root and Dandelion root are traditional use herbs in promoting the body’s normal process to stimulate bile and enzymes in preparing to digest fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Dandelion root has the added benefit of promoting production of Bifidobacterium
- Fennel seed is included for its digestive support properties and also as a sweet herb, which is a traditional component of bitters formulas
- Orange peel promotes appetite and maintains healthy digestive processes, including those of the liver and gallbladder
- Shake well before using.
- Adults: One half (1/2) (approx. 2 droppers) to One (1) teaspoon (approx. 4 droppers) before meals. Dilute in 2-3 ounces of water, or to taste.
- May also be taken undiluted or diluted in hot water for a nice herbal tea.
- Serving Size: 4.92 ml/One Teaspoon
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Amount Per Serving:
- Gentian root ~ Gentiana lutea 125 mg
- Dandelion root ~ Taraxacum officinale 125 mg
- Fennel seed ~ Foeniculum vulgare 125 mg
- Orange peel ~ Citrus sinensis 125 mg
- Stevia leaf extract ~ Stevia rebaudiana 6.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, deionized water, orange and vanilla natural flavors, orange essential oil.
Excludes preservatives, binders, artificial colorings, or flavorings, sugars, lactose, salt, wheat, gluten, soybeans, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
Use with caution or check with your healthcare practitioner if using blood pressure medication, blood sugar medication, and blood thinners.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper resistant: please do not use if outer safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep in a cool, dry place.