BioDophilus 60 Billion CFU Probiotic
60 Billion Live and Active CFU’s
Product Code: biodophilus-60-billion-cfu-probiotic-ZHL-60-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Zahler BioDophilus60 contains a proprietary blend of 11 probiotic strains to help support better digestion and may also assist in recolonizing the intestines with healthy bacteria, supporting a healthy immune system.
- Contains 60 Billion live and active CFUs per capsule
- Supports healthy digestion and intestinal flora
- Includes 11 different strains of probiotics including L. Acidophilus
- Kosher, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured
- Made in the USA
The benefits of probiotics are numerous, such as the recolonization of the intestines and immune function improvement. L. Acidophilus is particularly beneficial after antibiotic use, as antibiotics kill off all bacteria indiscriminately. Biodophilus helps support better digestion and enhances immune system functionality by halting the growth of disease-causing bacteria. Biodophilus may also reduce bad breath and flatulence‚ support healthy digestion‚ help relieve temporary constipation and support healthy intestinal flora.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Refrigerate after opening.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend 60 Billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Streptococcus Thermophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Animalis, Lactobacillus Brevis, Bifidobacterium Longum, FOS (Fructooligosaccharides).
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy. Kosher, Vegetarian
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.