Cardiovascular and Blood Sugar Support from Bergamot and Amla
Product Code: bergacor-plus-XYM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
BergaCor Plus combines the antioxidant activity of bergamot with the tonifying superfruit of amla to support maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and healthy blood glucose metabolism.
Bergamot is used traditionally in Italy to support cardiovascular wellness. Amla is revered in Ayurveda for its role in cardiovascular health, and this use has been validated in modern human clinical trials. Research suggests that the lipid- and glucose-balancing flavonoids of bergamot and amla help maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range and support healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Features Lipid and Glucose Balancing Flavonoids
- Supports Endothelial Function
- Supports the Body's Response to Oxidative Stress
- Supports Management of Healthy hsCRP Levels
- All Xymogen formulas meet or exceed cGMP quality standards
Adults: Take one to two tablets twice daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Bergamot Extract (Citrus bergamia) 800 mg
- -(fruit juice)(47% total polyphenols [neoeriocitrin, naringin, neohesperidin, melitidin, and brutieridin])
- Amla Extract (Phyllanthus emblica) 500 mg
- -(berry)(60% hydrolysable tannins)
Other Ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica and coating (tapioca maltodextrin, sunflower lecithin, palm oil, guar gum).
Contains NO: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.