With B2 Coenzyme - Energy and Nerves - Essential to the conversion of cellular energy
Product Code: b-50-complex-NWA-100-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
B-vitamins are essential to the conversion of cellular energy, manufacture of hormones and proteins, as well as maintenance of nerve structures. Nature's Way's B-50 Complex is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2, Riboflavin-5'-phosphate) 50 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 9as Pyridoxine HCI) 50 mg
- Folate 666 mcg DFE Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D-Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Choline (as Choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate, cellulose.
Gluten-free. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, soy, dairy products or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Safety saled with printed outer shrinkwrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.